Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Worth Waiting for

Dear future husband,
It may have taken me 22 years to realize it buuuut.....

I may be the worst athlete ever but I still play the game.
I may not be able to open every jar, but i can cook a mean meal
My muscles may fail me, but I'm strong-willed
I am the worst navigator but I love a good adventure
I may complain, but I will probably make you laugh in the process
I may be stubborn, but I know what I believe in.
I sing all the time, but I'm not awful
I may take long showers, but i smell good just for you
I may not be fit for the cover of maxim but I am beautiful


It's hard to find someone who can see beyond the acne, the clumsiness, the goofiness, the quirks, the flaws...
but I swear I'm worth it.

1 comment:

  1. way to be jenny! you are one wonderful lady!

    ReplyDelete