Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Lovely - Eisley

well. this is for you.
and i realized, i'm simply looking forward to the day that I don't have to wonder anymore.
I don't have to wonder who i'm humming these songs for.
I don't have to wonder: is he into me? is he into her? is he crazy? am i missing something here?

i don't want this to be portrayed in the wrong way, but i think it's the way it ought to be:
I will have no doubt that you love only me, that way.
I won't have to question if you think i'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. (even on "ugly" days).
When we're married, and hopefully before that...nobody will have to wonder how much you care about me.
I will be treated with more care, attention and love than any other girl you know.
*Not to be taken as being selfish or controlling. Simply that I think anyone who is in a crowded room who has a brain should be able to clearly tell who is together and who are just friends. If you can't tell the difference, something is wrong. its okay to still flirt with me after we're married. in fact it's encouraged greatly.

and Mr. the same goes for me. I'm gonna be so darn proud of you.
nobody will question our love.
It will be evident in both of our words and actions how much we care for each other.

the only type of questions i want to think about right now is: what should we eat today, darling?

this song is for you, my lovely, my dear, my man.


No comments:

Post a Comment